Unique Hybrid LED lantern
HBL 110 is a robust lantern with an outer polycarbonate cover to be used integrated into buoy applications. It has a unique hybrid system including a solar panel and an integrated rechargeable battery. During the dark winter months an alkaline battery is used as a backup. This hybrid solution also saves time and money as batteries can be changed less often and there is less need for maintenance visits. This lantern has very low power consumption and is equipped with GPS synchronization. LightGuard remote monitoring can be added as an option and advanced Bluetooth® Control app is also available for android and iOS mobile phones.
• Adjustable intensity and range
• Integrated flasher with day and night switch
• Standard range: 4 NM at Tc = 0,74 (5 NM at Tc = 0,85)
• Available in standard IALA colours
• Vertical divergence 8° @ 50% (±1°) of peak intensity
• GPS synchronization as standard
• Remote monitoring with LightGuard Monitor
• Programmable with Sabik standard IR programming devices
• Advanced Bluetooth® Control up to 50m available for android and iOS smart phones
Sabik especially designed optical unit with outer polycarbonate cover.
Stainless steel bird deterrents as standard. Easy to replace.
High efficient solar panel on the top of the lantern.
PTFE breathing vent for pressure release in the bottom of the lantern.
Lantern can be programmed and battery status monitored with the Sabik user friendly and compact Easy Programmer.
Innovative Bluetooth® app
Lantern can be controlled and battery status checked up to 50 meters distance with standard android and iOS mobile phones.
48th Floor, Wisma BNI 46
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1
Jakarta 10220 - Indonesia
Our Media Social
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US