High Intensity LED Range Light Signal
The LO 200H signal is designed to be used as a long range directional light, a port entry signal or a lock traffic signal where long range and high visibility are required. Thanks to the high luminous output, this light can also be used in applications requiring daytime visibility.
The lantern housing forms a solid single-piece heat sink for the high power LEDs, offering the best possible thermal management and ensuring a long lifetime
• High intensity precision range light equipped with high power LEDs
• Intermediate horizontal and vertical beam of 8° (FWHM)
• Integrated sun shield to protect lens from dirt and improve contrast
• Integrated 3-axis alignment of beam for easy installation
• Aluminium housing fully waterproof with PTFE vent for breathing
• Visual range up to 18 NM (Tc = 0.74)
• Standard IALA colours Red, Green, White and Yellow
• The range light has an integrated LED driver, but no flasher or photocell
• For additional functionality, the Sabik LHC unit can be connected to the lantern
• The range light is delivered with an acid-proof steel mounting mechanism
The aluminium housing is equipped with cooling elements on the back side of the enclosure.
Protects lens from dust and bird droppings. Improves contrast in daytime use of the lantern.
The lantern can easily be installed on a flat surface with four M10 size bolts.
Cable entry and PTFE breathing vent are from the back of the lantern.
High power LEDs
The performance of the range light has been achieved thanks to high power LEDs with individual lenses.
Light beam adjustment
The direction of the light beam can be adjusted with 3 bolts. The 3 axis adjustment system enables both vertical and horizontal alignment.
Sabik Easy Programmer
User friendly and compact wireless two-way programmer.
Sabik LHC Controller
When remote monitoring or more functionality is needed, like flash character, intensity setting etc. Sabik Lighthouse Controller can be used together with the light.