Delivering Beyond Technology | Learn to utilize satellite network with user friendly application
Our products include a wide range of data sets that are accessible from our web-based tools and online API
Browse or download recent and archival imagery instantly
WHAT WE DO
TURNKEY PROJECT & SOLUTION :
- Pre-installation preparation including site survey
- Training (Local & Overseas)
- Commisioning and Delivery
- Maintenane of Services :
- Full Service, all inclusive preventive maintenance
- Spare parts, temporary / permanent replacement
- Special purpose maintenance service
- Scheduled maintenance visits
- Operator / Technician Training
OTHER PARTNER :
Company : PT. TerraVision Indonesia
Business : System Integrator
Phone : +62 21 574 8920
Fax : +62 21 574 8888
Homepage : www.terravision-indonesia.com / [email protected]
Address : 48th Floor, Wisma BNI 46, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Jakarta 10220 – Indonesia
PT. Terravision Indonesia focuses in system implementation, integration and technical support of various system technology to Indonesian market which utilizes satellite network and satellite data, high performance database with with user friendly application.
- Ministry of Transportation (Sea Communication)
- Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG Indonesia)
- Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Affairs
- Indonesian Navy
- Maritime Security Coordinating Board Republic of Indonesia
OUR PARTNER :
- RADTEC ENGINEERING — Colorado, U.S.A
- SABIK Oy — Porvoo, Finland
- Bureau Of Meteorology — Australia
- TerraVision Pty Ltd. — Australia
- TERMA AS — Denmark
- CAE — Canada
- VSTEP — Netherland
Weather Radar Portable
Mobile Weather Radar systems are based on RDR or TDR Technology. These systems provide highly portable weather radar capability with data quality comparable to the best permanently installed systems.
Soft Kill Weapon System (C‐Guard)
Soft Kill Weapon System is a decoy system for naval platforms made to defeat stream attack with multiple missiles and torpedoes from multiple directions. SKWS is an intelligent and state‐ofthe‐art naval decoy system.
Real‐time vessel/Vessel Monitoring System (VMS) provide exciting commercial advantages by combining the latest technologies of GPS, radio/satellite communications.
The Lanterns have a modular design modular design match the lantern to whatever requirements might have. All lanterns can be supplied with built‐in GPS synchronizing, Remote Monitoring and Optical Feedback System.